August Featured Space: Bedroom - Closet Inspiration

Now that I have completed the fun side of our closet update....


It's time to address the other side.....


We had already added floor to ceiling shelving cubbies to not only act as a divider between the closet and the "office" to the tune of about $30.  We also reused all of the wire shelving that was already in the closet, we just installed it at new heights to make room for two good rows of clothes storage.  I also tossed a shoe stand in there that I snagged from another closet.

Now it's time to fill up those shelves and hang up the clothes..... but before I get started, I thought that it would be fun to drool over some online closet candy I found as a little inspiration!

Courtesy of BHG.com




Courtesy of ContainerStore.com


Courtesy of MakingitLovely.com


Courtesy of BHG.com

Courtesy of RemodelingCenter.com

Each on of those closet spaces makes me uber eager to hop into my own closet organization project, like 10 minutes ago!  I can't be the only one wiping up slobber off of my keyboard?  Can I?  It's pictures like this that inspire me.  What inspires you?



No comments:

Post a Comment