Reader Space: Becky's Beautiful Bedroom Closet

Oh goodness, the timing for this reader space couldn't be any better!  August's featured space was the bedroom, and although September is now here, I am continuing on with featuring bedrooms since there is oodles more content that I didn't get to cover last month. 

And as I mentioned yesterday, I am diving into some closet organizing of my own, and this reader is providing me with some extra motivation and inspiration to get that done!!

Becky wrote:


Hi, Jen! 

I like your blog...since I'm also an avid organizer myself!  Here is a link to a page I did on organizing bedroom closet:

I also want to include a before shot:


 ...and how I've organized the closet since we moved in:


Feel free to browse around and see other stuff I've done and organizing tips like this one where I show how to fit more in your closets and drawers:

Enjoy!  I have enjoyed your blog, too!  We organizing-loving people love to pick up new tricks and tips from each other :)

~ Becky

  
Oh there is so much to love about Becky's closet!  It's every girl's dream, with LOADS of drawer storage for all sorts of goodies that can't be hung up.  She has shoe storage, belt storage, sock and purse storage, oh my!  {I found oodles more on her blog!}

Here is another photo that I snagged from her blog:



I just heart those organizers inside the drawers so very much!  What a great way to keep her socks matched up together!

I also love to see that all her drawers are neatly labeled, totally melts my label making heart!  And to know that she stashes purses into those floral boxes {which can be found at Ikea}, is lovely to me since I did the exact same thing in my walk in!  Apparently, organizing minds think alike!

This is a perfect example of what a huge change that the investment in a closet system can make!  An immense amount of new and functional real estate because available once those drawers and racks were installed.  I just adore it!

Thanks so much for reading this blog and sharing your story with us Becky!  And for giving me that little extra push to get me working on our closet storage!

So what's your favorite part?  All those labeled drawers?  Her fantastic shoes?  The fun floral boxes?  I could go on and on....




P.S.  Have an awesome story to share?  How about some organizing tips and tricks?  Maybe a project completed from an inspiration found?  Please send your story and photos to iheartorganizing@gmail.com and I would heart to feature them right here, on the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment