Gift Wrapping, Our Tree, Joy and Reindeer Cutouts and Imparting Grace


Today I am excited to introduce two new cutouts each in two colors and show you some gifts I wrapped with them and the Christmas tree in our living room that I accented them with. 

First we have Joy Cutouts in Cream both in small:

and medium:

We also have reindeer cutouts in cream in both small and medium:

The reindeer are also available in black in small and medium:

And the Joy Cutouts are available in black in small and medium as well:

 Our Drummer Boy Cutouts make great embellishments for gifts too!

 And here is our tree accented with both the new Joy Cutouts (I used two packs of the medium size) and the Drummer Boy Cutouts and lots of other handmade ornaments.



The reindeer make great ornaments too:


There are lots of ways to use these fun little cutouts:


I also wanted to introduce one of our newest blog sponsors, Richella from Imparting Grace!


I actually know Richella not just from blogging but in "real life" too. She is a family friend that lived next door to my Aunt and Uncle for years. She and her husband have three sons, all close in age to my cousins. So, it is nice to be able to introduce you to a friend. Richella and her family live in a beautiful home, that you can read about here. Here is a photo of her home decorated for Christmas last year. If you click on it it will bring you to her Christmas Tour.
   
Richella's blog is full of tips and inspiration. She hosts a weekly party called Grace at Home . She also recently started a new weekly series called Grace for Dinner that focuses on quick and easy dinner recipes.  I think this is such a great concept and she features not only recipes of her own but from other bloggers as well. (I am planning on trying this recipe from one of her guest posters!) Head on over to Imparting Grace and say hello!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving week!


No comments:

Post a Comment