Lovely Laundry Room Lighting

Just when I thought I couldn't adore our laundry room more....  I found this!


The most challenging pendant to photograph in a zero natural light room....


It looks pretty right?  I love the over-sized yellow drum shade, but the best part is the inside!


I found the shade last week at one of the new World Markets that opened up here in the twin cities.  I actually went seeking out another possible option, but when I saw this, I knew it was "the one".

The cost was $28 on sale!  I couldn't have found a plain shade, covered it in yellow fabric and added a decorative floral tin lining inside for $28.  Not even close, so, I bought it!



I love the size, that it has an unexpected inside and that the semi-flush mount light that we already had, made it easy to just swap out the shade for this one.  No light kit or installation necessary.  It was meant to be.

It simple little switch that added so much more to the space!

Anyone else recently score a great deal on something completely unexpected?

No comments:

Post a Comment