Lola's Christmas Nursery

 Thank you all for your kind words about our Christmas Tour on Monday. It's been so much fun checking out the other homes that have been featured so far and I am looking forward to seeing all of the new ones today! 

Now that I've finished sizing and watermarking a bunch more of the photos I took last week I thought I would start showing you more details of our Christmas decorating. Today I will show you Lorelei's room.  I added a hat to Winnie the Pooh that I wore when I was a baby (and probably my siblings all wore it too!) and then Lillie and Lola have each worn it over the past few winters. The little scarf was a gift from Jon's parents. The noel sign (above) is from Icing Designs. I will have a tutorial for the yarn trees up soon!

You can see more of the room in this shot:







l



My mom made these stars for Lorelei's room last year and I hung them on her tree and then later from the ceiling in the corner. I decided to try them in the window this year seeing how we didn't put up a tree in her room this year and I think I like them better here!




Lillie and Lola were busy "baking" for me while I was taking these photos. 

And before I sign off I thought I would let you know that we will have a new pillow available in our shop tonight! 

And lastly, congratulations to Sandi! You have won your choice of Lynch Creek Farms wreaths! We will send you an e-mail later today. 


 Thank you all for entering!

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment