Jamie and Josh's Maternity Photo Shoot


Seeing how I have now shown you all of the photos from Jamie's baby shower I thought I would share some of the photos I took of her and Josh a few weeks ago after a fresh snow! And based on the purple color scheme of the shower I think we gave away the fact that she is expecting a girl. She is due to arrive in less than two months and we all cannot wait to meet her. 




 

In the background right above Jamie's head you can see the church steeple where Jamie and Josh (and Jon and I and my parents as well) got married and over to the right you can see the town hall where our receptions were held.

 






 

I don't know if you can tell in the pictures above or not but it was FREEZING. It was about 17 degrees and WINDY! You can see in the picture below a little better just how windy it was! 


We had a good laugh as we were looking through all the pictures once we transferred them onto my computer and saw this one with Josh yawning in the background. I think he'd had enough of picture taking at this point!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! (It's almost the weekend, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment