Sunday


I hope you all are having a lovely weekend. We are out of town right now. I had planned on finishing up a few projects before the girls and I made our annual summer trip to New Hampshire. However, due to a dear family friend heading home to be with Jesus quite unexpectedly, we ended up leaving Thursday and making the trek up here earlier than planned. Because we left in a bit of a rush I didn't finish painting the room I had started or taking the photographs of our family room that is almost compete. This week I will share what I had taken so far with my "real camera" of our new house once we got unpacked but I won't have any true "reveal" type photos until we return. Once I share the photos I do have so far though, I am hoping I will get to work on a few projects either at my parent's or at Jason's.

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday! I'll be back tomorrow (Monday)  with photos of our new back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment