Christmas Canvas


We are excited to be offering the first of two Christmas canvases tonight. These canvases are 24" by 36" and feature a .75" gallery wrap. Due to their large size they really make a statement on the wall. We know a lot of people love the large size of the downloads but don't want to have to worry about going to the trouble of printing and mounting them. This takes away the work - the canvas will arrive on your doorstep ready to be hung. I played around with my canvas and tried it in our guest bedroom (that we've made quite a bit of progress on in the past couple of weeks and once I get it accessorized a bit I will share some real photos) and above the fireplace as well. 



 

I'll be back tomorrow with the window treatment I made in our kitchen for the window above our sink. Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment