Birch Lane



I don't know if you all have heard of the new website, Birch Lane, but if you haven't I thought I would introduce you today. They were kind enough to send us some pieces from their line. We absolutely LOVE the Milford Dishware Set. The dishes are simple but still fun and go with everything. They make great every day dishes but also can be dressed up for a more formal setting as well.


And these Drinking Jars with Handles are so cute. You can even get them monogrammed!





And we also got this beautiful glass pitcher which I used to hold some of the fresh white lilacs during this trip last trip up to NH but I really am looking forward to filling it with lemonade this summer.

Be sure to head on over and check out everything Birch Lane has to offer! They have so much more than just tabletop items. They have furniture, lighting, rugs, bedding any just about anything else you could want for your home.

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment