Cousins in Colonial Williamsburg


I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday! Every year (well, I guess I should say for 2011, 2012, and 2013 and want to go back and make them for the 2009 and 2010 once I have some time) I make a book of photos for ourselves and the grandparents. I try to keep up with editing my pictures throughout the year and then at the end of the year I put the book together (I used to work on it month by month as the year progressed but now I am always behind and start working on it at the end of the year - ha!) I just finished editing some of these pictures from our visit from Lillie and Lola's little "sister-cousin", Everly and even though they were taken almost two months ago figured I would share a few of them today. It rained pretty much every single day during the week they were here visiting so we didn't get many pictures but we did try to take a few during the last afternoon they were here while we were down in Colonial Williamsburg.

 

Evie loved watching the horses as much as Lillie and Lola always do:

I love the way Evie's looking up at Lola in this picture:

Oh how I love and miss this cute little face.





I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll be back with next with photos of our master bedroom makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment