Monthly Organizing Challenge: Let's Get The Party Started!

It has been awhile since we have taken time to link up and celebrate your organizing projects!  Are you ready for some fun!?


I don't know about you, but I LOVE this time of the month when you get to stop by and celebrate your organizing projects with me!  It has been a few months since our last link party, so there should be plenty for you to share!  And remember, I love seeing anything and everything from organizing a purse or drawer to making over a closet or piece of furniture.

Here are a few things we have done around here since our last round-up.






  • In the living room, our "built in" bookcases received some glamorous new mirrored doors, embellished with decorative moulding.
  • I was on a quest to add playful color to our credenza and this DIY diamond lamp ended up being a great solution.
  • Behind those new bookcase doors grew a new craft cabinet for the boys.  I may have a lot of love for all the decorative labels, and they love having everything at their fingertips each day.



Now, it is your turn to link up and share your favorite projects with me!


As always, an over-sized thank you to all who participate in these challenges.  Checking out your posts is my guilty pleasure every month, so bring it on!  This month I will also be sharing some of your projects via social media and as always, will be doing a recap at the end of the party.




IHeart Organizing is not responsible for the content uploaded and shared within the Monthly Link Parties on within the #wiorn hashtag feed.  However, it is a great way to join together in making organizing fun, so let's use our best internet etiquette and have a great time with this social party.

No comments:

Post a Comment