June Featured Space: Laundry Room - Rack it Up!

There are times when things bear repeating.  Like when your little one takes their first steps... or when you get that huge promotion... or when you tackle an amazing home reno project.  Yes, there are things that really get us going and have us chatting over and over to anyone who will listen to us.  This is one of those times.  I am so crazy in love with an organizational item, that I had to use it twice in my home, and now share it twice on the blog.  And if I could find more places to use it, which I most likely will, then I will share with you again.  And again....

You may recall a certain fantastic part of my home office makeover...


You all know exactly what I am talking about... those little white cups are truly amazing right?!  In fact, I know you all think so because I got oodles of emails asking me all about the little beauties!

They actually came from Ikea, surprise surprise I know!  And I am in awe that I don't see more of these around the blogosphere {unless it's just because it's such an obviously awesome solution that's already been over shared and I missed the memo?}... it's such a simple combination!


Yep, just take one Bygel Rail plus a couple Bygel Hooks plus a couple Asker Cups, and boom, instant storage and organization that is uber adorable to boot!!


They are wonderful in the laundry room, for holding a sponge used for quick cleanups:


And gloves also used for cleaning:


And although I find these containers to be perfect in both my office and laundry room spaces, I could see them working just about anywhere, for anything, from holding utensils in the kitchen to corralling beauty supplies in a bathroom, the too cute options are really endless!!

Now I would love to hear what things you have repeated throughout your casa, because they are just so fantastic.  Anyone have any news that bares repeating over and over?  Please, don't contain yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment