What I Learned This Weekend...

I learned a very important lesson this weekend....

Not to paint in the house....


.... while your extremely friendly Weimaraner puppy is running free...

Notice anything in the above picture?  Other than an upcoming project for me to share?  Like a little paw print?

The paw prints/disaster totally didn't stop there... Mr. Bentley heard me giggle and came charging after me with excitement.  He missed tackling me, and instead hopped right into my paint can!

Oops!


Not really sure how he managed to do what he did, since it all happened so quickly... but after this, he decided to do a quick lap around the main floor, leaving a happy gray blue trail of dog prints behind him, before we could get him outside....

...where I finally got him to lay down long enough to take a quick picture of his little mishap...


In fact, I was quite impressed with his ability to cover himself in so many different places in the matter of seconds!  I can't even coat my paintbrush that fast!


Mr. Bentley got a bath and is all pretty and shiny again.  And all I could do was keep giggling while I wiped up the mess... {life with three kids and two dogs leaves endless amounts of laughable moments}

Anyone else learn any good life lessons this holiday weekend?  Or get any lesson-less projects completed?

No comments:

Post a Comment