Ruffled Table Runner and Christmas Table



The girls and I started unpacking some of our Christmas decorations the other day (yes, I know it's early but we have to have our downstairs all decorated by Monday and when you have two little helpers everything takes three times as long).  I pulled out these little trees and set them on the table. I was planning on putting some of them in Lola's room again and some on the mirrored dresser that we moved into the dining room but as they were sitting there on the table I realized I kind of liked how they looked even though it wasn't at all what I had in mind for our table. I needed to photograph our new table runner so we could list it in the shop and decided to play around with the trees a bit more so I could see how they would look for the photos. Well, I took the photos and they really grew on me so now I am thinking I may leave them here and just make something new for Lola's room.

I made 5 of the seven trees - the four yarn ones and the ruffled one. The one with the big star was a gift and the one with the smaller star is from a store called Lola Rue in Bloomington. The greenery is from in front of our house.


I made one of these table runners quite some time ago for our last table. And then I made a longer one for our new table, and that is the size we are selling in our shop. They are 16" wide by 90" long including the ruffle. They are made from the same 100% cotton fabric that we use for most of our screenprinted pillows.




They are available in our shop now!

And also we have restocked both our quilted and ruffled burlap stockings!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Can you believe it's just one week until Thanksgiving?



No comments:

Post a Comment