Home Office Month: Let's Get This Party Started!

The day I have been waiting for all month long is finally here!  It's time to party, celebrate and share all of your successes and hard work this month!  I absolutely can't wait to see what you fine folks have been up to!


This month we have tackled our paper piles head on, managed our budgets, maximized our storage, organized our messy drawers, dared to DIY and played with crafts, papers, glues and paints!  I hope y'all had as much fun as I did!


Above you can see the projects that I took on this month: Organizing Greeting Cards, Conquering Paper Piles, DIYing Drawer Dividers, Creating a Budget Binder, Labeling Cords and Creating a Place for Memos.

But enough about my projects.  This day is about YOU!


So LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  Whether you gave your office a face lift, organized a drawer, sorted your file cabinet, DIY'd a pencil holder or even added some inspirational art, I want to see it!  And of course I know how busy everyone is so this party is open for a good long month, which will hopefully give you time to finish up your projects or even whip up a few more based on the additional inspiration you found within the link ups!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated, shared your ideas, tips and tricks this month!


Every month we are tackling different projects and spaces around the home, to get organized one space and one project at a time.  You can check out the introduction to Home Office month here.

No comments:

Post a Comment