Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cream Cheese and Nest Download


I don't know about you all, but I love Pinterest. I especially love pinning just about anything with chocolate, and of course pretty much anything and everything home decor related. =) And I have to say I actually really enjoy trying out some of the different things I pin and find it to be a great resource. Sometimes we bake things and they just turn out "okay" and some not that great at all. There are actually a couple of websites devoted entirely to "Pinterest Fails" which are pretty funny. Anyway, I thought when we found something we love that we pinned we would share them with you all. Not sure how often that will actually be (for instance I became addicted to mug brownies last year but they don't photograph all that well, haha!) but I thought today I would start with a chocolate chip cookie recipe that we tried earlier this winter and made over and over and over. These are definitely my new favorite cookie. Obviously everyone has a different opinion on what makes the perfect chocolate chip cookie so this may not appeal to all of you but 3 out of the 4 members of our little family agree this is "the best cookie ever". =)





You can find the recipe for these delicious


Also thought I would let you know we have a new downloadable print available in our shop in time for spring and Easter.
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/bird-s-nest-8x10-download

http://www.dearlillie.com/product/bird-s-nest-8x10-download

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment