Little Bits of Christmas from Moose Mountain


While Jon was out on the road recruiting last week the girls and I went to New Hampshire for a few days. It was a relatively quick trip with lots of snow so we didn't do a whole lot and I didn't take very many pictures but I did shoot a few of the little Christmas vignettes at my parent's house. I wish I had taken some more but at least this is better than nothing. I think my mom did a beautiful job in all the rooms, but my favorite was in the guest bedroom. I LOVED the way she had the little stockings hanging on the dresser. 

As usual I am writing this in the wee hours of the morning and I really need to get to bed so I am just going to share the pictures:



My mom and Lillie love reading (and singing!)  "The Twelve Days of Christmas" together so these little turtledoves from Savvy are special. 










Some little ornaments that the girls painted with their Mimi. 


I also wanted to introduce you to our newest sponsor, Swags Galore:

http://www.swagsgalore.com/
The are an online curtain superstore and a great spot to look for discount curtains!


I hope  you all have a wonderful rest of the week!




and Swags Galore



No comments:

Post a Comment